Update rule editor:
AND is represented by &&, OR by ||, NOT by !.
Only write one update rule per line.
Empty lines and round brackets are allowed.
Example: A = (B || C) && (!D)
Are you sure you want to delete ?
model and graph combined:
- Click the Import button to import an existing network.
- Click the Create button to start creating a new network.
- Ctrl+right click in the canvas to create a new node.
- Right click a node to delete it.
- Click on a node, to change it's state from True to False and vice-versa.
- Ctrl+left click a node, to freeze/unfreeze it (disable/re-enable node state update).
- Zoom in and out using Alt+mouse wheel.
- Click and hold the left mouse button, to move the network around.
- Click the border of a node, to change it's size.
- Hover over a node, to show a hint with the corresponding Boolean update rule.
- Edit the network logic in the Rules tab.
- Reload the browser window to delete your current network.
- More help online ...