Please enter the Boolean rules
that define your network
- One rule per target node
(left side of equation)
- One rule per line
- Empty lines allowed
- Round brackets allowed
Example: A = (B || C) && (!D)
= Iterator position
Are you sure you want to delete ?
Are you sure you want to discard all changes to the current network and create a new one ?
Model and graph combined:
Time series graph only:
Simulate on node click
Scale graph to fit page on import
Start simulating after import
Reset states to state before simulation, instead of state upon import
- Click the New button to start creating a new network.
- Click the Import button to import an existing network.
- Ctrl+right click in the canvas to create a new node.
- Right-click on a node to delete it.
- Left-click on a node, to change it's state (from true to false and vice-versa).
- Ctrl+left click on a node, to freeze/unfreeze it (disable/re-enable node state update).
- Zoom in and out of the network using Alt+mouse wheel with the mouse cursor inside the graph.
- Drag'n'drop on the canvas to move the network around.
- Click the nodes' borders, to resize them.
- Hover a node, to see a hint with the node's Boolean update rule.
- Edit the underlying network logic in the Rules tab.
- Monitor the network state changes over time in the Timeseries tab.
- Learn more: Online help